Our Dedicated Providers and Administrators
- Medical ProvidersWeCare's two primary care clinics, in Mad River and Scotia, are staffed with people who live in the community and who understand the wonderful joy of living in a rural community in California.
- Dental ProvidersWeCare expanded dental care opportunities for people in Trinity County in 2019, and we're currently expanding our dental practice in Scotia. In addition, we've been providing dental services in Mad River for more than a decade.
- Behavioral Health ProvidersThe Behavioral Health Program model currently in use at WeCare allows for both self- and provider-referral of patients.
- Admin TeamOur administrators at WeCare navigate the organization through the changing world of health care. They make sure that our resources are deployed efficiently to meet the need s of our patients as well as respond to the long term financial, demographic and legal trends in motion through the surrounding rural communities in northern California.
- BoardOur board members act as the governing body of the WeCare system. They develop and review the hospital's overall mission and strategy.