COVID-19: Update for 3/20/2020
March 20, 2020
Southern Trinity Health Services is committed to staying open Monday-Friday and is offering limited COVID-19 testing. We have implemented protocols to maintain the health and safety of our patients and our staff members. At this time, we will temporarily suspend our Saturday clinic until further notice. Medical
- If you are sick, please call the health center and speak with our Triage Nurse.
- If you still need an appointment, we will set you up with a phone call or telehealth appointment with our provider.
- If you still need to come to the clinic and are not feeling well please drive up to our ADA door and ring the doorbell, we will send a staff member to your car.
- When coming to the clinic for a scheduled appointment, we ask that patients not bring a companion unless the companion is essential to your care.
- Dental will remain open in Weaverville for emergencies.
- If you have an appointment scheduled and are feeling sick in any way, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- We are offering appointments by phone and telehealth visits
- The County of Humboldt has issued an order to Shelter in Place, effective midnight 3/20/2020. Healthcare is an Exemption to this order. Therefore, staff may leave their home to go to work and patients may leave their home for healthcare appointments.